Our foodbank relies on your goodwill and support.
Over 90% of the food distributed by foodbanks in The Trussell Trust network is donated by the public – that’s why your food donations are absolutely vital to our ability to give everyone referred to us a balanced and nutritious three day supply of food.
Our shopping list on the right shows the food items that we need right now.
If you are happy to drop off food donations to a store, please see the table below for our food collection point locations:
|Location of food donation points||Opening hours||Comments|
|Tesco Superstore, 209 Lewisham Rd SE13 7PY||0600 – midnight||front of store near exits|
|Tesco Superstore, Croydon Rd, Beckenham BR3 4AA||24 hrs||front of store near exits|
|Sainsbury’s Local, 313-315 Kirkdale, SE26 4QB||0790 – 2300||front of store near exits|
|Waitrose, 1 Southend Road, Beckenham BR3 1SD||0730 – 2200||front of store near exits|
|Sainsbury’s, 263D New Cross Rd, London SE14 5UQ||0800 – 2200||front of store near exits|
Alternatively you can drop off donations to
- Lewisham Foodbank, Hope Centre, Malham Road SE23 1AN
- Wednesdays 10 am – 12 noon or Fridays 12 noon – 2 pm
- Lewisham Foodbank, Elim Church, 8 – 10 Allerford Road, Catford SE6 2XL
- Saturdays 10 am – 12 noon
- Lewisham Foodbank, Lewisham Tabernacle, Algernon Road SE13 7AT
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 12 noon – 2 pm
- Lewisham Foodbank, St James Hatcham, St James, New Cross SE14 6AD
- Mondays 12 noon – 2 pm
- My Jamii Café, 3 Honor Oak Park SE23 1DX
- Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm or Saturday 10 am – 5 pm
- Conran Estates, 180 Brockley Road SE4 2RR
- Monday – Saturday 9 am – 6 pm
- The Butchery, 49 London Road SE23 3TY
- Every day 9.30 am – 3 pm
- 25 Manwood Road, Brockley SE4 1AA
- call Caro on 07971 008252 to arrange delivery
- 37 Girton Road, Sydenham SE26 5DJ
- call Carol on 07731 846301 to arrange delivery
We always welcome non-perishable, in-date donations and promise to use them to provide help to people in crisis. Occasionally we send food to other nearby foodbanks or partner organisations (eg homeless projects) to support their work particularly if they experience shortages. This ensures your donations go to help people wherever in the UK they are.
Please contact us if you have any questions about donating food.